Share:

Save American Inventors

Oppose HR 3309 - The So-Called Innovation Act

HR 3309 is being rammed through Congress at breakneck speed because in reality it is a hienous attack on the rights of small inventors. Multi-national corporations, many with little if any loyalty to our country, want to facilitate the rip off American inventors, our greatest national asset.

Stop the vicious assult on American inventors now being rammed through Congrees. HR 3309, the so-called Inovation Act, may be on the floor this week. It will make our inventors and innovators vulnerable to blantant theft by foreign & multinationals companies. HR3309 complicates and puts restrtictions on the patent defense of honest inventors supposedly to counter "patent trolls," which is anyone who allies with a small inventor to enforce his or her ownership rights. Don't be fooled by this age old tactic of demonizing one's opponent to draw attention away from the actual issues being decided.  In this case the mega multi-national companies behind HR3309 are trying to rewrite the rules so they can steal from the little guys who come up with breakthrough concepts and technology.

Multinational corporations, many of which have been found guilty of infringement multiple times are pushing this anti-inventor legislation.

There is no justification for ramming legislation of such serious consequence through Congress without giving the public a chance to have it's input on it.  This is not how America's legislative process was intended to work . . . backroom deals and rushed proceedings.  Don't let Congress take away OUR patent rights that were put into our Constitution by the Founders of our country.

Stop HR 3309 before it undermines American prosperity by undercutting our country's greatest asset, the creative genius of our inventors and technology innovators.

Public Comments
Apr 22nd, 2016
MUHAMMAD SAFDER A. from Canton, MI signed.
Feb 21st, 2016
timothy a. from Novato, CA writes:
Quotation mark icon
inventor of the cooler / radios in the book of American inventors patent # 4,817,191 protection on and off our shores is needed, my new patent US Pat. No. 9,126,531. need's protection world wide.let's get it right this time.
Feb 21st, 2016
timothy a. from Novato, CA writes:
Quotation mark icon
inventor of the cooler / radios in the book of American inventors patent # 4,817,191 protection on and off our shores is needed, my new patent need's protection world wide.let's get it right this time.
Feb 13th, 2016
Bernard S. from Las Vegas, NV signed.
Feb 9th, 2016
robert s. from San Jose, CA writes:
Quotation mark icon
I am getting ready to file a patent for the first time in my life and we due need to protect our inventions and our country as a hole from this type of attack.
Feb 5th, 2016
calvin j. from Baton Rouge, LA signed.
Feb 5th, 2016
calvin j. from Baton Rouge, LA signed.
Feb 5th, 2016
Georgiana V. from Livingston Manor, NY signed.
Jan 25th, 2016
rb b. from Kensington, MD signed.
Jan 1st, 2016
Ranny M. from Chesterfield, MO writes:
Quotation mark icon
Who is trying to change the patent system. What are their names?
Nov 18th, 2015
Doron P. from Palmetto, FL writes:
Quotation mark icon
I am a development engineer making prototype for inventers. Stop this, invention is already so expensive ideas are curtailed.
Oct 28th, 2015
Someone from Tieton, WA writes:
Quotation mark icon
Stop this bill. I'm a active inventor, I presently have 3 U.S. patents. I know what it feels like to have my idea reproduced without my consent. Democracy is a system of government by the WHOLE population. I don't believe for one second Americans want this kind of bill to become law. I certainly don't! This country was founded on individualism and innovation. Sounds like to me this bill is obviously supported by big corporations to further their greed and growth.
Jun 13th, 2014
Kevin B. from Faribault, MN writes:
Quotation mark icon
I have been a toolmaker and mechanical engineer for 30 years and we see a lack inventors and tinkerers in our industry. Why would you be an inventor our tinkerer if the large companies can just take your ideas.
Jan 11th, 2014
Laura & Forrest N. from Huntington Beach, CA writes:
Quotation mark icon
Keep America's creative genius alive! Inventors & innovators have made America the best country in the world!
Dec 28th, 2013
Brian R. from Newport Beach, CA signed.
Dec 15th, 2013
Pamela H. from Newport Beach, CA signed.
Dec 14th, 2013
Larry A. from Lakewood, CA writes:
Quotation mark icon
I am an inventor, please stop this bill.
Dec 9th, 2013
PJ G. from Huntington Beach, CA signed.
Dec 8th, 2013
Phebe M. from Rome, NY writes:
Quotation mark icon
If we don't fight for ourselves, nobody else will and that will be the end of our rights.
Dec 6th, 2013
Pauline S. from Seal Beach, CA writes:
Quotation mark icon
Please protect our patent rights that our Founders had the wisdom to include in our Constitution for us. Protect the country they founded by voting against HR 3309.
Dec 6th, 2013
cynhia s. from Norristown, PA signed.
Dec 6th, 2013
lou g. from Costa Mesa, CA signed.
Dec 6th, 2013
Don D. from Northridge, CA signed.
Dec 6th, 2013
Scott L. from Bethlehem, NH signed.
Dec 6th, 2013
Someone from Newport Beach, CA writes:
Quotation mark icon
This country is in an extremely dire state on many fronts........
Dec 6th, 2013
Emily S. from Huntington Beach, CA signed.
Dec 5th, 2013
Someone from Laguna Niguel, CA signed.
Brian M. from Yorba Linda, CA writes:
Quotation mark icon
As an inventor with a patent pending (June 2014), I urge you to defeat and stop the passage of HR 3309. I have worked for YEARS on my patent and to lose it means the loss of countless hours and hundreds of thousands of investor dollars, not to mention the pride I want to take in joining the distinguished ranks of UNITED STATES OF AMERICA INVENTORS. Please protect my ideas and my rights as a US inventor and defeat this bill. - Dr. Brian Mason
Dec 5th, 2013
Joseph S. from Costa Mesa, CA signed.
Dec 5th, 2013
Someone from Huntington Beach, CA signed.
Dec 5th, 2013
Heather B. from Garden Grove, CA signed.
Dec 5th, 2013
Shannon W. from Irvine, CA signed.
Dec 5th, 2013
Alex S. from Irvine, CA signed.
Dec 5th, 2013
William N. from Burlingame, CA signed.
Dec 5th, 2013
Blake R. from Huntington Beach, CA signed.
Dec 5th, 2013
Bogdan M. from Newport Beach, CA signed.
Bryan T. from Costa Mesa, CA writes:
Quotation mark icon
While I disapprove of patent squatters who file for a vague concept and then sue anyone who actually makes a viable idea even tangentially related to said concept, weakening the entire patent protection process is hardly the appropriate response.
Dec 5th, 2013
Joyce N. from Newport Beach, CA signed.
Dec 5th, 2013
Mary S. from Laguna Beach, CA signed.
Dec 5th, 2013
Therese L. from Corona Del Mar, CA signed.